- Feature Links
- CORONAVIRUS COVID-19
The City of Azusa is actively monitoring the situation involving the infectious disease outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). At this time, we advise residents and businesses to follow all recommendations from the local advisories from the California Department of Public Health and the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health as well as the CDC. Please visit the links below for resources and real-time information from these agencies.
LA County Moves to Orange Tier 4/5/2021
COVID-19 Test Site in Azusa or call 211.
Regional Stay at Home Order extended 12/31/20
Revised Stay at Home 12/21/20
LA County Covid-19 Information Page
State Order for Use of Face Coverings
LA County Public Health
Official Covid-19 Information
LA County COVID-19 Vaccination Distribution
California Department of Public Health
Modeling COVID-19 to Inform State and Local Response
California Covid-19 Guidance
Center for Disease Control
World Health Organization
For BusinessVisit our Business Resources page regarding COVID-1 information for businesses.
Emergency Utilities Assistance Program
Urgency Ordinance 2020-04 Prohibiting Evictions
Local Community Resources During Covid-19
EDD State of California
WIC Is Here For You During the COVID-19 Outbreak
Local Food Banks
How To Get Information
- Sign up for Emergency Alerts on our website by following these instructions.
- Call the numbers indicated during business hours
- Follow us on Social Media; Facebook: @cityofazusa and @AzusaPD, Twitter: @cityofazusa and @AzusaPD,Instagram: @azusacity and @AzusaPD Pinterest: azusalibrary
- Senior Center is Closed. Meal delivery is taking place, call (626) 812-5204 to schedule. M- TH 8:30 am - 4 pm, Fri. 8:30 am - 1 pm.
- Library is open for contactless pick up, follow our guidelines.
- Reference and information calls being taken 9 am - 5 pm, Mon.- Fri. (626) 812-5268
- Recreation Lobby is Closed. Use online resources for future classes or call (626) 812-5280. Mon - Th. 7:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- Police Department Lobby is open from 7 am to 4 pm. (626) 812-3200
- Economic & Community Development counters is open from 7 am to 4 pm by appointment only. Information or call (626) 812-5200.
- Public Works - Please call (626) 812-5254 for engineering, parks sand streets maintenance services.
- Light and Water: Uninterrupted utility services. Call Customer Service at (626) 812-5225 or pay online at www.myazusalw.com
- Strongly advising public to use our on-line resources
Azusa City Press ReleasesPress Release May 21, 2020
LA County Moves to Red Tier
City Message and Holiday Guidelines
Press Release August 5, 2020
Press Release May 6, 2020
Press Release April 10, 2020
Press Release April 8 2020
Press Release April 6, 2020
Press Release March 26, 2020
Press Release March 17, 2020
Press Release March 16, 2020
Press Release March 14, 2020